GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY
Send Applications to the following address: Laerm Award Committee, Georgia Museum of Natural History, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602-7882 or bring them to Room 10 in the Natural History Building. The committee reserves the right to modify the funding requested by the applicant.
Applications should consist of a maximum of three pages with at least 12 point type using the format described below. Incomplete or late applications will be discarded. Please do not include additional material. No electronic submissions will be accepted
The Committee reserves the right to modify the funding requested by the applicant. Funds must be expended within one calendar year of the applicable award announcement and conform to University accounting procedures.
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, and faculty sponsor or major professor with departmental affiliation and email address.
- One paragraph describing the research objectives.
- Discussion. Please include methods, procedures, and expected results.
- Brief literature citation.
- Budget. Please give details of costs for supplies, travel, equipment, etc.
- Expected schedule for completion of project, end of travel, or presentation of paper, etc.
- Signature of student and faculty member.
- Letter of support from a sponsoring faculty member or major professor. Please limit to one page.